The SweetPea Experience is a family friendly daycare and learning facility. We opened up 2014 by Mrs.Ray and are private owned and operated. We are regulated through the state just like every other daycare but we offer a different approach to childcare and learning! We are apart of the NAEYC,SECA,and GAYC. We go beyond to offer more than the basics with your child and try to help your child experience much more than the average daycare would provide. We try to make sure everyone gets The SweetPea Experience!
The Daycare Experience
This page is the information for every age!
If your child is older than 2 and you would more information on our pre-k program head over to the SweetPeas tab!
For more information on before and after school care, click the before and after tab
To book a tour click on the more tab to schedule a tour online.
Introduction to our facility.
Welcome to the Sweet Pea Experience Daycare and Learning Center!
1. We open at 6:00AM and close at MIDNIGHT!
2. We offer SATURDAY CARE from 9am-5pm! (Currently on hold until August)
3. Our registration fee is $65. If you enroll right on the spot, it's FREE!
4. We accept CAPS.
5. Contact us @ 706-723-9998 or email us @firstname.lastname@example.org We are located at 201 Valdes Drive Martinez, Ga 30907.
Potty Training 101
Alphabet and number recognition
Opposites, Music, and Letters
For pricing please give us a call or an email!
Be prepared to answer the following questions:
1. Your childs age?
2. What time frame you are looking for?
3. How many days of the week?
These three questions determine your price for daycare.
Please note the following below:
*LATE FEE for LATE PICKUPS will be $15 EVERY additional FIVE MINUTES!!*
*PAYMENTS ARE DUE AT THE END OF EVERY WEEK EITHER THURSDAY OR FRIDAY. IF NOT, YOUR CHILD CANNOT RETURN MONDAY UNLESS THE REGULAR AMOUNT DUE IS PAID WITH A LATE CHARGE OF $25 DOLLARS. *
Thank you for choosing The Sweet Pea Experience and we look forward to you joining our facility.
About Our Child Care Center
Ever since 2014, The Sweetpea Experience has been providing children with a rich and diverse learning environment. Our teaching methods help to launch students into the successful future they have always dreamed of. We always encourage staff and students to grow, learn and create each passing day as a new opportunity for a learning adventure.
“You cannot open a book without learning something.”
1. Click on More at the top of the page.
2. Click shop.
3. Add the application to your cart.
4. Pay for the application, which is the application fee, then hit download.
5. Print it out and bring it in for your child/children to start!